A notary public (or notary) is a public officer constituted by law to serve the public in non-contentious matters usually concerned with estates, deeds, powers-of-attorney, and foreign and international business.
How It Works
Our notary service is available at all branches, no appointment necessary.
When you visit, please:
- Bring your valid government issue photo ID
- Have personal knowledge of the document you are having notarized
Some fees may apply. Please view our fee schedule
for more information
- Administer oaths and affirmations
- Take affidavits and statutory declarations,
- Witness (attestation) and authenticate the execution of certain classes of documents
- Take acknowledgments of deeds and other conveyances
- Provide exemplifications and copy certification (The Notary should always witness the copy being made)